Holy smokes – the first four months of 2016 have been insane on the LFG web development front, but it’s been completely exciting to see all that we’ve accomplished, and even more exciting when we look at the projects that are coming down the pipe. As always our new features, tools, filters, and UX enhancements are largely driven by you the user – our amazing community continuously amazes me at giving us stellar feedback, and we sincerely appreciate it! So without further adieu, let’s take a gander at our past, current, and future coding projects here at LFGdating!
- Stealth mode
- User photo system overhaul (jQuery FTW)
- User favorites system (to include seeing who favorited YOU)
- Add emojis to our messaging system
- Update user profile settings
- Filter matches by preferred gaming console(s)
- Filter matches by age range
- Filter matches by users with photos
- Profile cover photos
- Literally countless behind-the-scenes projects that help us keep the LFG ship sailin’
- Instagram API integration:
- Soon you’ll be able to import your Instagram photos directly and easily via our Instagram API app; dev is currently in the final phase, and then it will undergo final testing before launch
- Another classified web dev project built exclusively for our upcoming booth at #Supercon2016 in Miami this 4th of July weekend!
- Search by username: forget to add that special someone to your favorites list? No worries – just fire in their username and you’ll land in the right spot.
- Tons of UX/UI enhancements
ze Future Projects:
- A few new exciting search filters! /topsecret
- A few SUPER exciting API integrations, and that’s as much as I’m allowed to say /ubertopsecret
I actually have one more project that should go in the Current/ze Future list, but it’s so top secret + I don’t know how to even joke about it without giving it away + you’ll just have to wait + I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised when we hit launch! Of course, if you’re in Miami this 4th of July weekend BE SURE to swing over to the official LFGdating booth at Supercon16 – both Casey and I will be there all four days, and we can’t wait to meet more of our members!
Alright, Sublime Text 2 and PHP are calling my name, but more web dev news to follow soon! (Btw, if this is your first time here at LFG – welcome! – and click here to create your profile!)